Dive Trip to Green Island Sept. 4th-6th

A social network for the scuba diving community in Taiwan to unite.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Taiwan Dive Sites » Taiwan Dive Plans and Site Info » Safety Stop » Dive Trip to Green Island Sept. 4th-6th

Dive Trip to Green Island Sept. 4th-6th

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Joe

Admin
Admin
So, these are the latest details per Craig....

This is our plan for the weekend of September 4-6:

Arrive on Green island morning of the 4th, 2 shore dives planned for the first day, one afternoon and one night dive (this one is optional).

Saturday 4 boat dives. The first 2 will be more advanced planned sites are The Leaonrd F. Mason Wreck and the three Pinnacles on the North east coast and we request that divers use Nitrox for these dives. The Mason is 40m to the sand and the Pinnacles has strong currents. The afternoon boat dives will be determined later but no Steel or telephone pole Reef dives.

On Sunday the 6th 2 shore dives (one is optional). First will be by the airport also considered advanced because if potential currents, the second dive will be an easier site that I will decide later as well. All dive sites can be changed as a result of weather conditions.

On Saturday night we are arranging a BBQ (not at an all you can eat place).

The trip cost is $10,000 For six dives 4 boat dives 2 shore dives, room for triple or quad occupancy, scooter shared with one person ferry ticket, Ferry pickup and delivery, BBQ.

Double or Single occupancy add $800 per night, 2 optional dives are $450 for the night dive and $350 for the last dive.

Last edited by Joe on Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:12 pm; edited 10 times in total

http://www.taiwandivesites.com
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Post on Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:10 am by Joe

I've created a global announcement which can be read at the top of each forum in the scrolling marquee.

This post will generate the event on the calendar which you can check from time to time for future events. Or you can follow this forum for more announcements.

If you would like to generate calendar and announcement events for yourself, visit this thread for details.

If you are not a dive instructor or dive operator, you can still post your plans in this forum to recruit dive buddies who would like to join you.

Post on Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:23 pm by Chad

Great job with the website Joe. It must have taken a lot of work. I'm in for the trip! My new gear has been ordered and is in the mail!

Post on Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:32 pm by Joe

Hualien Chad wrote:Great job with the website Joe.  It must have taken a lot of work.  I'm in for the trip!  My new gear has been ordered and is in the mail!

Sweet.

Going to be awesome once you have your new equipment. We can put Hualien on the map. Literally (dive map).

Post on Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:46 pm by Craig Johnson

Hualien Chad wrote:Great job with the website Joe.  It must have taken a lot of work.  I'm in for the trip!  My new gear has been ordered and is in the mail!

Hi Chad, can you email me for Green Island trip details please. At craig@safetystopdiver.com

Thanks.

Post on Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:48 pm by Chad

Done. Email has been sent.

Post on Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:16 pm by Joe

Just wanted to say thanks to Craig for being a solid host while we were diving with him. I would highly recommend you consider Craig if you are planing a dive trip.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum