Dive Centers and Homestay Privileges

A social network for the scuba diving community in Taiwan to unite.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Taiwan Dive Sites » Taiwan Dive Plans and Site Info » Dive Centers and Homestay Privileges

Dive Centers and Homestay Privileges

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Dive Centers and Homestay Privileges on Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:39 am

Joe

Admin
Admin
Select members who qualify for these user groups, will be given a dive center listings blog in the "Dive Plans" forum. This will allow them to post content promoting their dive center and it's activities. They can also announce special events in their blogs with the aide of the "Calendar". One such examples would be coordinating a dive trip and needing to recruit interested divers to join the event.

If you are a dive operator, a dive instructor, or a dive guide and would be interested in a business listing and blog for your dive center establishment, please send me a private message and I will upgrade your member account.

As a dive center, dive instructor, dive guide, or homestay, you are eligible for a status bar aside your identity as an important member of the forum. This is ideal when identifying yourself as the representative of your establishment.

It is recommended if not mandatory to fill out your member profile with your credentials. If you need assistance with an avatar or signature for your identity, just private message me and I can help.

Thanks for your support.

Joe

Last edited by Joe on Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:37 am; edited 5 times in total

http://www.taiwandivesites.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum